This article was developed to describe how to utilize the Guidelines tab, found in the Centrex CRM. The Guidelines tab is a storage tool for content such as document files and various other resources that can be organized and readily available for CRM users called Featured Pages.
This article includes the following topics:
Searching for articles
- Begin by logging in to the Centrex CRM, and clicking on the Guidelines tab.
- Articles can be found by using the Search Content field.
- Start typing and a list of options appears> click the image to see an example.
- Any options that match what you just typed will appear in a dropdown menu. Select the name of the document you wish to access.
Once the article has been selected, the document loads.
Creating and editing content
Creating new content
The content displayed on this tab is usually defined by management and filtered by your role or department. However, you can create your own content.
- Click Create Content.
- The Create Content page opens. Select the Featured Page checkbox to ensure the content appears on the Guidelines tab in the Featured Pages section.
- When finished, click Save Page found at the top left of the page.
Editing existing content
- Look up the article you want to edit, and click the article name to open it.
- If you have the required permissions, click edit.
- Make the desired changes on the Create Content page that appears (see below).
- When finished, click Save Page.
Categories are usually assigned when creating an article. However, if you only need to change the category, this is how to do it.
- From the Guidelines Tab, click Categories.
- The Guidelines Categories page opens.
- Enter the Category Name and/or select the Parent Category.
- Click Save.
- You will now see the new category name as a subset of the Parent Category (see the highlighted are in the image above).